new signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, well done for landing one on Chisora last week. How's the toe?

 
Thank you for the welcome but as to the swinging of the left hook that's whole different person. I'm named for the Celtic export that graced our fair team in the seventies.

 
Welcome anyway - you're the one without the E at the end! Glad you could join us! ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Wasn't happy with the last username?

 
Are you telling me Davey Baby has hit puberty at last? :blush2:

 
No! I'm sure he's Davey Baby. What did he do?

On the other hand, if he is/was Chels2 then Goodbye! or even Badbye!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
moi, can you be sure that was Davey Baby? He hasn't been here for ages, surely he would contact Loz via the contact form if he had problems logging in. Would he start another account, twice in a few days. I doubt he would want to lose his old account and re-start again.

 
moi, can you be sure that was Davey Baby? He hasn't been here for ages, surely he would contact Loz via the contact form if he had problems logging in. Would he start another account, twice in a few days. I doubt he would want to lose his old account and re-start again.
No, I can't be sure, but it sounded like his style, and I used to tease him about being called Davey Baby, so I wondered if he'd decided to have a more grown up name.

I'll PM him as Davey Baby and ask him.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top