Newbie from Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello scotsblue. What part of the Kingdom are you from? Welcome to the Shed End!
blue%20scalf.gif


 
From Kirkcaldy. Not many of us up here. I'm usually the only one cheering in the pub when we score lol

 
I have a niece and nephew who went to the West Primary school in Milton Road in Kirkcaldy. Often used to take them to Balwearie Park when they were wee!

 
Small world. I'm enroling my son at the west this summer. I stay about 1/4mile away from there

 
Oh and it's beverage park, balwearie is the high school across the road :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Small world. I'm enroling my son at the west this summer. I stay about 1/4mile away from there
Bloody Hell! Amazing! The West was a good wee school back then. Hope it still is. They used to live at the bottom of Balwearie Road, just opposite the park - and the railway line went right past their back garden.

And of course it was the Beveridge Park - I was getting mixed up with the name of the road.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I grew up in East Fife and went to Bell-Baxter school in Cupar.

 
Certainly is. Pity his boozer has closed down, was good for the football.

I used to see a lass from through ur way
Bud was class as a player. Hope the lass from down here was too :biggrin:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top