Newcastle United vs Chelsea (LC) Wed 30th October 24 19:45 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,708
Reaction score
20,280
200.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jorgenssen

Veiga

Tosin

Badiashile

Cucurella

Enzo

KDH

Mudryk

Sancho

Felix

Nkunku

That's what I expcet to see, considering how Enzo rotates between league and cup games. I was suprised Sancho didn't start today but he won't be able to play against United, so I see him starting.

 
Jorgenssen

Veiga

Tosin

Badiashile

Cucurella

Enzo

KDH

Mudryk

Sancho

Felix

Nkunku

That's what I expcet to see, considering how Enzo rotates between league and cup games. I was suprised Sancho didn't start today but he won't be able to play against United, so I see him starting.
The gusto sub may have been for him to play this game, and Marc to play at OT. Also playing Enzo and KDH is asking for trouble, we want to win this cup  So I think we might see:

Jorgensen

Gusto

Disasi or Tosin

Badiashile 

Veiga

Caicedo

Enzo

Sancho

Felix

Mudryk

Nkunku

Hopefully we can take off Caicedo in the second half ahead of OT.

 
No doubt will make some changes given the Utd game on the weekend, Newcastle however may feel they need a win of any description and I expect to see a strong Newcastle starting line up....we should have enough for a close victory but it could go one way or the other. 

 
Only just watched the match and haven’t got time to read the thred but i hope the conclusion is great going forward but crap at the back ! 
 

either sign a journey man lump of a human being. Or stick  to a 4 or 3 who me can make a solid unit. 
 

easy really 😊 haven’t got a clue why I  am still on £20k a year 😂

 
Hoping that the club and Acheampong sort a deal out so he can play in this. This is the time when the club can show the lad that there will always be chances in a rotational squad challenging on all fronts.

 
Probably go with a similar team as against Panathinaikos. Maybe Veiga holding mid next to Enzo and then start Gusto at RB. 

 
Hoping that the club and Acheampong sort a deal out so he can play in this. This is the time when the club can show the lad that there will always be chances in a rotational squad challenging on all fronts.
Not sure playing him against a team that has both Hall and Livramento as starters is a great example of the first-team pathway for young full-backs at Chelsea!

 
Jorgensen​

Tosin Badiashile Veiga​

Cucurella Enzo​

Sancho   Felix   KDH    Mudryk​

Nkunku​
 
Jorgensen​

Tosin Badiashile Veiga​

Cucurella Enzo​

Sancho   Felix   KDH    Mudryk​

Nkunku​
LMAO ... you are arguing to you're blue in the face on the other thread about needing to have the right balance for defence, and then you go and put up a team like that LOL. 

Got to love this forum 🙂 

 
LMAO ... you are arguing to you're blue in the face on the other thread about needing to have the right balance for defence, and then you go and put up a team like that LOL. 

Got to love this forum 🙂 
He could very well play a more balanced side given the opposition. I'm just going off the regular theme of his lineups for midweek rotation. 🙂

 ​
 
We are currently on a positive trajectory and it would be important not to kill the momentum by getting knocked out in October from one of the competitions we are involved in.

St. James' Park is a very difficult ground and if they field their starting team, I am afraid our "Conference League, B team" will be in all kinds of problems. And to be fair Newcastle have no reason not to field their strongest team as they have no European football and need a confidence booster at the moment.

Difficult match this one, hopefully we go through!  :bluescalf:

 
We are currently on a positive trajectory and it would be important not to kill the momentum by getting knocked out in October from one of the competitions we are involved in.

St. James' Park is a very difficult ground and if they field their starting team, I am afraid our "Conference League, B team" will be in all kinds of problems. And to be fair Newcastle have no reason not to field their strongest team as they have no European football and need a confidence booster at the moment.

Difficult match this one, hopefully we go through!  :bluescalf:
Any team we field will find it difficult at St.James, we rarely have an "easy" trip there.

 
Back
Top