Nick Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBeard

First Team Regular
Messages
6,073
Reaction score
169
Should be interesting, I'll probably prefer the documentary rather than the concert, but who knows?

BBC4 (Freeview Channel 9)

21:00-22:30 - The Songs Of Nick Drake: Way To Blue

Highlights of a concert celebrating the singer-songwriter at the Barbican Centre in London, featuring performances by Vashti Bunyan and Green Gartside.

22:30-23:20 - Nick Drake: A Skin Too Few

Profile of the singer-songwriter, whose career was cut tragically short by his death at the age of 26.

These programmes are followed at 23:20 on the same channel by "Guitar Heroes At The BBC", featuring The Who and ZZ Top - I'll be watching this one too!

 
should have been a good one
It was. I watched quite a lot of it and was amazed at how many bands music i could hear in his, He has obviously influenced a lot of people in music.

 
Yip, and from waht I know, I think it's sad that he never achieved the fame he so desperately wanted until after his life had ended.

Scott

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top