Norwegian lurker here!

progred1or

New Signing
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi! Been lurking on this page forever, hence the old account. Just wondering what I have to do to start a thread on the ticket exchange. Can’t find the rules anywhere and the links I have tried doesn’t work.

cheers

 
Hi! Been lurking on this page forever, hence the old account. Just wondering what I have to do to start a thread on the ticket exchange. Can’t find the rules anywhere and the links I have tried doesn’t work.

cheers

hi if you find out please do let me know I don’t know either 
 
Haha! I am ready to duel anyone on top of Tower Bridge for the chance to make comments on the ticket exchange. Loser has to attend Boris Johnsons private party.

 
@jrshugo I’ll tag you here as I can’t reply on the Ticket exchange yet. Do you still have tickets for the Lille game? I would be interested if you do.

 
Back
Top