(Not...) The Italian Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly

First Team Squad
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
40
There are some who take our education well, maldini, zola, di matteo and there are some who take it like the w**kers that they are. Massimo Maccarone is one of these w**kers.

Talk a bunch of sh*t about morality and what is the correct comportment rather than actually producing anything that would merit selection. "He promised, it's not right mother, he was dishonest, i'm a c**t!"

It's sad that so much attention is paid to thoughtless upstarts. Let's sacrifice him to our god.

pauly

 
Maybe so but he did make one valid point

"Only in England can someone with such evident limits become the head of the national team."
 
Apparently, he shaves his head bald in homage to Luca.

That said, he sound's like a tosser.

 
I remember there was a roumour of us signing him before he went to Boro.

some thought he would be a decent purchase if I'm not mistaken.

 
I remember that as well Midland - wasn't it all based on one U21 appearance against England?

 
I believe so, and not a bad performance he looked as if he could be a decent player. I'm suprised he stayed in this country so long with so few games under his belt.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top