Now Rolf found guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were always two people on tv who gave me the creeps - Jimmy Savile was one.  But for the life of me I can't remember at the mo who the other one was!

Oh, I've remembered who it was but I won't name him because it's probably just an irrational dislike of him rather than anything else.  And he's dead now anyway.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
WHO WAS IT?
Ah f**k it!  Norman Wisdom.  Always gave me the creeps....but as I say, probably just an irrational dislike on my part.  But I remember watching him on Parkie or something and he was all over some actress in a really yucky way - but not a paedo way just whd (wandering hand disease, a phrase from my teenage years).

 
I always (and still do)  feel that about Bruce Forsyth - not in any way suspecting him of underage stuff.  Just find him unfunny, unattractive, and generally cringeworthy in his totally uphimselfishness.

 
Yes that's it exactly Moi!  Just like the "uncle" who would put his arm round you and you didn't object as you would be accused of having no sense of humour!

 
Since we're throwing names out there, I always thought that Emu was the perfect cover/excuse for a serial molester.

 
All this also got me thinking, there is bound to be those in the limelight on TV now (that are probably also being protected) that in years to come will have the same fate.

 
All this also got me thinking, there is bound to be those in the limelight on TV now (that are probably also being protected) that in years to come will have the same fate.
I dunno, I think things were different in the 70s and 80s - I would hope it's not the same now.  Please, god, anyway.

 
You don't mean Tony Hart, do you?  he was wonderful! And not camp at all.  

There must have been a Johnny Hart that I don;t remember...

 
But neither of them was uber camp at all, surely?

Anyway, people have ridiculous notions about how to detect a pervert - I've had people say to me "You just have to LOOK at him to see he's into kids!"  What bo**ocks!  Child molesters have NO particular look about them!   It would much  easier to catch them if they did!

 
But neither of them was uber camp at all, surely?

Anyway, people have ridiculous notions about how to detect a pervert - I've had people say to me "You just have to LOOK at him to see he's into kids!"  What bo**ocks!  Child molesters have NO particular look about them!   It would much  easier to catch them if they did!
Ooh I don't know, Tony Hart was camp, but not creepy.

And no, I wish it was easy to tell a pervert.  As you say, it would be so much easier.

 
This leery old letch

p007n14v.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
This bloke; driving around in a suspicious van, known for his 'would you like to meet my cat?' line, a bit over-friendly...

/monthly_07_2014/post-9978-0-15635700-1404320776_thumb.jpeg

 

Attachments

  • 138814-68304-clp-950.jpeg
    138814-68304-clp-950.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 0
Never understood how he came to be a "national treasure" in the first place... second rate artist and made some hideous songs. Still it's a shock to see him outed like that. Who could be next, the Chuckle Brothers?

 
Never understood how he came to be a "national treasure" in the first place... second rate artist and made some hideous songs. Still it's a shock to see him outed like that. Who could be next, the Chuckle Brothers?
To me, to you!

 
Am sure there are loads of celebrity nonces from the 60s and 70s that are now since deceased and their names won't come out now.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top