Messiesta Youth Team Messages 141 Reaction score 0 May 5, 2009 #2 Ola, My name is Messiesta and I'm from Barcelona. It's great to be on here as the exciting Champions League Nights are yet again. Hope you are all excited as we are for the final tie.
Ola, My name is Messiesta and I'm from Barcelona. It's great to be on here as the exciting Champions League Nights are yet again. Hope you are all excited as we are for the final tie.
dkw officer dibble of the shed end constabulary Messages 40,383 Reaction score 23,310 May 5, 2009 #3 welcome to the board. very excited, and also nervous.
Messiesta Youth Team Messages 141 Reaction score 0 May 5, 2009 #4 dkw said: welcome to the board. very excited, and also nervous. Click to expand... Gracias dkw.!, Yeah, the "nerve" and so is the rest of this forum. Frankly, I'd say there's no need for that at all. Apart from "Manure-United", this is the test of nerve for whoever wants to remain in the competition. Becoming more excited for Rome makes more sense than anything else. thanks again & have fun.
dkw said: welcome to the board. very excited, and also nervous. Click to expand... Gracias dkw.!, Yeah, the "nerve" and so is the rest of this forum. Frankly, I'd say there's no need for that at all. Apart from "Manure-United", this is the test of nerve for whoever wants to remain in the competition. Becoming more excited for Rome makes more sense than anything else. thanks again & have fun.
geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 May 5, 2009 #5 Buenos dias amigo como esta? I speak a bit of Spanish - Real Madrid dos Barcelona seis!!