Ola Londres.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiesta

Youth Team
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Ola,

My name is Messiesta and I'm from Barcelona.

It's great to be on here as the exciting Champions League Nights are yet again.

Hope you are all excited as we are for the final tie.

;)

 
welcome to the board. very excited, and also nervous.

 
welcome to the board. very excited, and also nervous.
Gracias dkw.!,

Yeah, the "nerve" and so is the rest of this forum.

Frankly, I'd say there's no need for that at all.

Apart from "Manure-United", this is the test of nerve for whoever wants to remain in the competition.

Becoming more excited for Rome makes more sense than anything else.

thanks again & have fun.

 
Buenos dias amigo como esta?

I speak a bit of Spanish - Real Madrid dos Barcelona seis!!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top