Old CSR website

Status
Not open for further replies.
F'kin hell that must be some time ago. I recognise a few people but not the sight.

Strength to strength though. Credit to PR but loads of respect and thanks to you and Loz for taking it on.

 
Billy Brown's sister is still here I believe. Sadly he isn't.

 
Blimey, thats a trip down memory lane. Can you get an idea when people signed up to the old CSR, I had a look for my own details and it doesnt say.

 
i remember that page.  Is Clare "Clarissa", or Rizza as she was called in the old CSR?  

The picture does not seem to look like her, though, as I met her in a piss-up back in 2004 or thereabouts.

 
I might need ot get in touch with Just to find out just how long ago that picture was taken!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still registered from CSR days though being aussie I'm not in any photos

 
funny it shows me as not being active, but since I created that account I have accomplished my main goal in life & that was to visit Da Bridge

cheers!!!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top