Our Legend Coco

Having not posted on here for a few years for a variety of reasons, I have only just learned that Coco has left us. A gentleman, a man who did so much on this forum without looking for thanks, though   we did all appreciate what he did.  I can't believe how all the wrong people are being taken. I have a fairly long list of people who would pop their clogs, if my will-power could achieve it, but all keep striding on while lovely people leave us too soon.

Sometimes life is sh*tty!  I'm sure Coco would enjoy it if I gave a prize to the first person to spot the grammatical mistake in Loz's otherwise beautiful hommage to Coco.

 
oh good grief, it's finally happened. I have gone demented. Having looked back through the thread I find I have already commented several times!

And though I am now 80 (and hate it) I still fancy him in his leather jacket.

 
oh good grief, it's finally happened. I have gone demented. Having looked back through the thread I find I have already commented several times!
All good Moi. Is a nice bump to a thread that brings back good memories of a top bloke.

 
  • Like
Reactions: moi
oh good grief, it's finally happened. I have gone demented. Having looked back through the thread I find I have already commented several times!

And though I am now 80 (and hate it) I still fancy him in his leather jacket.
80 wow!

I thought you were in your 60s.

 
80 wow!

I thought you were in your 60s.
It is just my body that is 80! My head and heart are much younger!  I am not judgemental of other people (except if they make horrible grammatical mistakes, like "I took the pot off of the shelf"°) I accept everyone's right to live how they want to, and if my will power alone were strong enough to achieve it there would be quite a few dead political leaders, instead of people ike Cocoi who did not have a bad bone in his  body.   Nice to speak to you again, Strider.

 
Having not posted on here for a few years for a variety of reasons, I have only just learned that Coco has left us. A gentleman, a man who did so much on this forum without looking for thanks, though   we did all appreciate what he did.  I can't believe how all the wrong people are being taken. I have a fairly long list of people who would pop their clogs, if my will-power could achieve it, but all keep striding on while lovely people leave us too soon.

Sometimes life is sh*tty!  I'm sure Coco would enjoy it if I gave a prize to the first person to spot the grammatical mistake in Loz's otherwise beautiful hommage to Coco.
You have been missed Madame Moi.

 
oh good grief, it's finally happened. I have gone demented. Having looked back through the thread I find I have already commented several times!

And though I am now 80 (and hate it) I still fancy him in his leather jacket.
Hi Moi. 80 is the new 60 no doubt. Good to see you back on the forum.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Moi. 80 is the new 60 no doubt. Good to see you back on the forum.
Thanks, Liam; it's only my body that is 80! My head and heart are a lot younger! x

 
Wow, like Moi, I was not aware of this thread,  I do not post nearly as much as I used to, so that’s my poor excuse for not noticing this until now. 
 

RIP, Coco.

Can someone explain why Coco chose that name on this forum?

 
First login in quite some time: man, had forgotten we lost Coco. Always enjoyed his thoughts 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t expect to be reading this coming back to the Forum… what a terrible shame and a massive loss to the site.

I always liked his perspective of things and the sense of humour he brought.

Rest easy mate💙

 
Back
Top