Tim W Go ahead and play for keeps Messages 5,206 Reaction score 240 Jul 21, 2010 #2 A clip from this year's Wuhlheide adventure (wonderful, wonderful Wuhleide) Recorded by a roadie using a MacBookPro laptop I'm standing about 25 rows back to the right, I'm the one with a beer in me hand!
A clip from this year's Wuhlheide adventure (wonderful, wonderful Wuhleide) Recorded by a roadie using a MacBookPro laptop I'm standing about 25 rows back to the right, I'm the one with a beer in me hand!
dkw officer dibble of the shed end constabulary Messages 40,384 Reaction score 23,313 Jul 21, 2010 #3 Used to love Pearl Jam back in the day, magnificent band. Thats quite a cool vid.
Bridgeman Youth Team Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Sep 14, 2010 #4 Wow, Pearl Jam.. One of the best band! And many more..
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Sep 14, 2010 #5 Love your avatar, Bridgeman, It's like L'Oréal have appropriated the Turin shroud. Brilliant!
Bridgeman Youth Team Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Sep 14, 2010 #6 Thanks If you want to know, this is Gaahl.. Gorgoroth's ex vocal. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2010
bluegraham First Team Regular Messages 6,667 Reaction score 694 Sep 14, 2010 #7 never was a pearl jam fan till i saw them on mtv unplugged super band