Phone Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh is that what it is? Still seems a bit pointless to me. I must be getting old. I dont really take a lot of photos anyway.

 
I think partly because the pic can only be seen once - no incriminating evidence in the future!
It sounds like you know all about it BQ. Have you been sending naughty snapchats to Mr BeerKing?

 
I don't use it either - but my daughter and her friends love it. 

Yep - we're getting old.  Move your zimmer frame over Uno, I need to sit down.

Edit - hadn't seen your second reply - why would I send him a photo when he can see me in the flesh by looking over the top of his beer glass?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't use it either - but my daughter and her friends love it.

Yep - we're getting old. Move your zimmer frame over Uno, I need to sit down.

Edit - hadn't seen your second reply - why would I send him a photo when he can see me in the flesh by looking over the top of his beer glass?
Ok but dont sit on my false teeth.

Maybe you would be trying to spice things up a bit and send him some saucey photos letting him know what he is in for when he gets home?

 
lol maybe he should be sending you naughty photos and letting you know what you are in for when you get home?

 
....usually it's something like a toilet being moved or his MG over the drive or the washing up still in the sink!

 
Washing up is a womans job in the Uno household also.

 
I am not going to rise to your bait Uno.  To be fair as often as not Mr BK does it.

 
It wasnt bait. I wasnt trying to upset you in anyway. Its the truth.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top