Pitch Walk Out Songs for Chelsea Players

just

Legend
Messages
14,807
Reaction score
15,120
You've all seen the pre-fight ring walk shows at big boxing matches where the fighters tart about to their chosen song and then take half an hour to get off the stage and in the ring. Well imagine the same thing at a football game. The player stands in the tunnel, his name is anounced to the crowd, and he runs on to an appropriate song choice. What do you think those songs might be?

Here's a few to get us started;

Robert Sanchez - Footloose (Kenny Loggins)

Malo Gusto - I Can't Stand Up for Falling Down (Elvis Costello)

Reece James - Broken (Seether ft. Amy Lee)

Alejandro Gazpacho - The Wheels On The Bus - (Cocomelon Nursery)

Nicolas Jackson - I Missed Again (Phil Collins)

Mikhailo Mudryk - The Drugs Don't Work (The Verve)

Cole Palmer - The Haircut Song (Ray Stevens)

 
Benoit Badiashile - Oops I Did It Again (Britney Spears)

Enzo Fernandez - I Want To Be Free (Queen)

Marc Cucurella - Somebody That I Used To Know (Gotye ft. Kimbra)

 
Enzo Fernandez - Leaders of Men (Joy Division)
Wes Fofana - Money for Nothing (Dire Straits)*
Liam Delap - Mama Said Knock You Out (LL Cool J)

*To be fair, this one could apply to quite a few of our players

 
Robert Sanchez - Over my shoulder (Mike & the mechanics) or Living in a box (Living in a box)

Josh Acheampong - Train in Vain (The Clash)

Mikhailo Mudryk - Sorted for E's and Wizz (Blur)

Jamie Gittins - You ain't seen nothing yet (Bachman Turner Overdrive)

Liam Delap - Pretty Vacant (sex pistols)

Alehandro Garnach - Every Day Hurts (Sad Cafe

Malo Gusto - Pony Time (Chubby checker)

Any of our up and coming summer transfer signings - Schools Out (Alice Cooper)

 
Alejandro Gazpacho
200.gif


 
The entire team trudging off after a match - You Win Again by the Bee Gees

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Rude of me to exclude our apparent new arrivals so, on first appearances:

Marco Palestra - Curtains (Ed Sheehan)

Valentin Barco - The Laughing Gnome (David Bowie)

Emmanuel Emegha - Return to Sender (Elvis Presley)

 
Haha, you got me with the first one, Footloose for Sanchez. I don’t think I’ll ever unhear that when I watch him now.

 
Back
Top