Players & Handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,165
Reaction score
8,770
Not sure if this has been posted before, but there are some vicious tackles going on. Watch for the guy jumping over the barrier down the stairs at 2min 37secs.
icon_lol.gif



 
I just love the footage of Winterburn utterley sh*tting himself when Di Canio lunges at him.

Id also forgotten just how awful Keanes 'tackle' on Haarland was.

 
Great stuff!

What we need now is for some defenders to take notes, and start tackling Ronaldo like that.

 
that Gerrard tackle is awful, a career finisher!! Is Dean Saunders coaching up there?

 
That was vicious from Gerrard.

I think the last bit is great, the guy slaps the other bloke, then realises he should use his fists instead, so go's back and hits him again.

I still find it hilarious, how much that ref made such a meal over the Di Canio push, he went flying!

 
there's the infamous costa's high kick on a ajaccio player's face. the guy was completely ko.
icon_eek.gif


 
At first the fisticuffs cheered me up no end, but the career-ending tackles depressed me again. So I'm on par.

 
matterazzi is scum!!! LOL @ Di Canio and the flincher!...

great footwork by both Terry and Essien though!
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top