- Messages
- 19,158
- Reaction score
- 8,765
I've been getting around 50 emails a day back to the forum email address, where people have chosen to subscribe to topics etc and their email addresses are no longer valid. I'm baffled to why people click follow topics to get notified via email when the email isn't even in use, but anyway....
There are a few members that I've had to turn off notifications for to quiet down the inbox and don't want to start having to delete members.
So go to your settings here and check to see if it's still your current email address. If not, just update it.
There are a few members that I've had to turn off notifications for to quiet down the inbox and don't want to start having to delete members.
So go to your settings here and check to see if it's still your current email address. If not, just update it.
Well it was more of a moody day really!