Please forgive me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,157
Reaction score
8,764
I have been tinkering with the forum tonight, so its been throwing a few errors here and there, so sorry everyone..

 
We are preparing ourselves to forgive you

The googlebot thingamebob (yes that is a technical term) works!

 
I have been tinkering with the forum tonight, so its been throwing a few errors here and there, so sorry everyone..
Forsooth! Then thou shalt get a rather hard spanking
106.gif


We really should get a spanking emoticon
icon_wink.gif


 
When I clicked on the board it said 'fatal error' I thought Loz had gone on a Turkey like cull and god rid of you all!

 
When I clicked on the board it said 'fatal error' I thought Loz had gone on a Turkey like cull and god rid of you all!
A girl who understands and appreciates my status in life!

 
icon_lol.gif
When ever I typo, another word spells out, I can't just make a normal typo
icon_rolleyes.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top