please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Loz, I'm the original swedish badboy
icon_wink.gif


Thanks, Lauren
556.gif


 
It's not easy being the youngest
icon_sad.gif
I know all about that Moos. I'm the youngest of four girls, and to give an example of how insignificant that makes you: there's hardly a photo of me around! Millions of my eldest sisters of course, but after them the novelty obviously wore off. Strange, because the pictures that do exist show an extremely cute girl
139.gif
.

Oh and a belated happy birthday
556.gif


 
It's not easy being the youngest
icon_sad.gif
I know all about that Moos. I'm the youngest of four girls, and to give an example of how insignificant that makes you: there's hardly a photo of me around! Millions of my eldest sisters of course, but after them the novelty obviously wore off. Strange, because the pictures that do exist show an extremely cute girl
139.gif
.

Oh and a belated happy birthday
556.gif
Thanks, Val. Nice to see someone understand what it's like being the youngest. I always wanted to get a little brother but that never happened. I even suggested adoption but my dad want to.

As the youngest one you really need to work harder than everybody else to get noticed.
icon_sad.gif


 
Set pieces - something once carefully practised by Chelsea that used to produce a high proportion of goals. Now something routinely squandered by Frank Lampard.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top