Pokémon Go!

I tried my hardest. Berries, Great Balls..thge f**ker just ran.  :sad:   :sad:   :sad:   :sad:

Today I did catch though:

Lvl 683 Electabuzz

Lvl 770 Hypno

my first Abra

Yet another Pidgeot

Tentacruel

2 Squirtles

Nidoran

Bellsprout
What the actual f**k?? :-s

 
I got a new phone and with it Pokemon Go a few days ago. 

I've just turned level 5. Unfortunately I live in the middle of nowhere with hardly any Pokemon around so I have to try and catch as many as I can at work.

I wasn't even into Pokemon when I was a kid but I like the appeal of collecting them all.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
What the f**k is this.

 
I think this forum could do with an "I'm not interested in Pokemon" thread for all those folks so inclined.

 
Ok humour my ignorance a further time. Let's say I walk down Oxford Street and at a particular junction I encounter a...err...a Squizzlebutt. If someone else goes to same location do they also see a Squizzlebutt or do they appear randomly?

 
I tried my hardest. Berries, Great Balls..thge f**ker just ran.  :sad:   :sad:   :sad:   :sad:

Today I did catch though:

Lvl 683 Electabuzz

Lvl 770 Hypno

my first Abra

Yet another Pidgeot

Tentacruel

2 Squirtles

Nidoran

Bellsprout
Should have fed him rasberry first. I have caught an ABRA, magmar, hitmonchan, ghastly by using this. otherwise very difficult to catch these pokemons.

 
Ok humour my ignorance a further time. Let's say I walk down Oxford Street and at a particular junction I encounter a...err...a Squizzlebutt. If someone else goes to same location do they also see a Squizzlebutt or do they appear randomly?
Correct, if someone else goes to the same location they will see the Squizzlebutt too. 

 
Cheers Blueblur. As I said previously it isn't for me but I can see the attraction to some people as a bit of fun. I do laugh at certain people of know who scoff at it yet they will play xbox one games until 6 in the morning.

 
Correct, if someone else goes to the same location they will see the Squizzlebutt too. 
A "real-life" example starring Squizzlebutt's mum.

https://www.facebook.com/PokeMasterES/photos/a.625047374183843.1073741828.606780669343847/1153775004644408/?type=3&theater

13730831_1153775004644408_5253365895132582930_o.jpg


 
Back
Top