Pop up ads every time I come on the site.

Minor thing but I don't always get the option to close the bottom banner advert. So if there's new posts in the thread I can't click to see them. 

Nothing refreshing the page doesn't fix but thought I'd mention it incase this was something you weren't aware of. 

View attachment 16939
yes were aware, its a bug will have to wait for update.

 
Just subscribed to the add-free option, very relaxing on the eyes all of a sudden  :good2:
Welcome to the club!

200.gif


 
Had them terrorize my SEF enjoyment a while back same sort of malware shyte pop ups that wouldn’t stop  

In the end just seem to  🛑 all by itself  luckily. 

 
That'll be your computer buddy, none of that on here.

 
Had them terrorize my SEF enjoyment a while back same sort of malware shyte pop ups that wouldn’t stop  

In the end just seem to  🛑 all by itself  luckily. 
What on earth is SEF? If it's something to be enjoyed I'm interested.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind ads at all in general but it's a bit frustrating when an unclosable ad covers notifications of new posts at the bottom (on phone). Especially on match threads. The only way out is to refresh the page.

 
I don't mind ads at all in general but it's a bit frustrating when an unclosable ad covers notifications of new posts at the bottom (on phone). Especially on match threads. The only way out is to refresh the page.
No, another way is to pay for the ad-free version, right @Mod Stark   :biggrin: ?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind ads at all in general but it's a bit frustrating when an unclosable ad covers notifications of new posts at the bottom (on phone). Especially on match threads. The only way out is to refresh the page.
This is the main reason for wanting the ad free version! Used to drive me mad - I couldn’t keep up with all the bo**ocks me & MaltaTurncoat were chatting. 

 
I don't mind subscribing to be honest but (incredibly) I don't use credit cards at the moment and don't have a PayPal account! I did own credit cards in the past where it was difficult to get by without one (in Europe in particular) but it's incredibly easy to manage without a credit card in India. 

So happy to put up with ads but just wish they would be anywhere else on the screen 😅

 
I don't mind subscribing to be honest but (incredibly) I don't use credit cards at the moment and don't have a PayPal account! I did own credit cards in the past where it was difficult to get by without one (in Europe in particular) but it's incredibly easy to manage without a credit card in India. 

So happy to put up with ads but just wish they would be anywhere else on the screen 😅
There is the option to give @Mod Stark a blowie behind the bike shed too. 

 
Back
Top