- Messages
- 19,160
- Reaction score
- 8,768
You wish, I was in a good mood so I liked nearly every post I could. Lesson learned, i am more sparing with my likes now so you in particular will see a sharp decline in the amount of reactions i give youWere they all my posts?
You wish, I was in a good mood so I liked nearly every post I could. Lesson learned, i am more sparing with my likes now so you in particular will see a sharp decline in the amount of reactions i give you
I love you as much as a fickle teenage girl loves the best looking member in the latest boy band but as soon as another one comes along your posters will be ripped off my bedroom walls and be forgotten about until I'm old enough to think it's cool to be nostalgic. When I grow out of that phase you will be forgotten for an eternity.
Aha... 2 ironic likes to my posts in quick succession....you could be just what I'm looking for in a replacement. How do you look on an A4 sized poster?Note: my use of “Likes” in this thread is purely ironic.
f**king ‘orribleAha... 2 ironic likes to my posts in quick succession....you could be just what I'm looking for in a replacement. How do you look on an A4 sized poster?
Perfect, exactly what I'm looking for. Are you also able to be really mean to me when all I need is a bit of approval? If yes then I have a new @Munkworthf**king ‘orrible
I wouldn’t wish that fate on my worst enemy.Perfect, exactly what I'm looking for. Are you also able to be really mean to me when all I need is a bit of approval? If yes then I have a new @Munkworth
Not even if I'm your worst enemy? You do sound like an ideal replacement.I wouldn’t wish that fate on my worst enemy.
Have you ever considered a career as an Arsenal fan?Not even if I'm your worst enemy? You do sound like an ideal replacement.
I should warn you I like to try to go on the offensive but I normally lose.
My first attempt will be to call you mukworth 2.0 in a desperate bid to make you jealous of my past relationships
Have you ever considered a career as an Arsenal fan?
Looks like someone isn't going down without a fight, admit it....you need me as much as I need youYou’d be wrong, I’d have gone with Tottenham fan with a soft spot for Leeds.
I never go down without a fight!Looks like someone isn't going downht! without a fight, admit it....you need me as much as I need you
29/05/21I've up'd it another 150 but I doubt it will be as crazy as Super League Gate here for a while.