JoeyN
An Untouchable
- Messages
- 9,545
- Reaction score
- 443
If you, like me are addicted to Football Manager, post your Squad/Tactics/Wins etc here. Maybe we could get an online league going if we could get enough people?
I decided to simulate the first season and come straight into the second season at Chelsea. I have a £60M transfer fund. People came in, people left. My aim for the season is Champions League Qualification as Robbie guided us to a poor 6th place last season with no trophies.
Here are the screenshots!
2012/2013 Season Squad
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-21976600-1344328034.png
Stats (Goals / Assists)
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-54832200-1344328045.png
Premier League Stats
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-10683100-1344329162.png
Team Stats
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-25591900-1344329211.png
Fixtures
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-90120400-1344328053.png
Players In/Out
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-36298000-1344328356.png
Chelsea VS Wolves
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-88670100-1344328422.png
Premier League Table (so far)
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-08651000-1344328715.png
All in all, a good start to the season. Obvisually we're not in the Champions League and the early league cup exit was dissapointing but I was using it soley for playing youth / reserve players.
Liverpool are 9th which is nice and I have a home game against them soon. We're playing some really good football at Home and I hope to completely destroy them. Torres and Mata are on FIRE!
I have two players coming in at January with Essien / Malouda leaving. I snapped up transfer listed James Rodiriguez (LW) and Radja Naingollan (CM) for backup to Mata and Ramires.
Lampard will probably leave at the end of the season as his wage his quite high and to be honest, just isn't performing. Sturridge is performing well and intenionally signed Gaitan to be first choice but he hasen't really got going. Josh is out on loan and I hope to give Courtois some more playing time.
Spurs are playing really well at the moment, but not too concerned as they will probably have an awful 2nd half to the season
Typical spurs.
I will update things as my season goes on!
I decided to simulate the first season and come straight into the second season at Chelsea. I have a £60M transfer fund. People came in, people left. My aim for the season is Champions League Qualification as Robbie guided us to a poor 6th place last season with no trophies.
Here are the screenshots!
2012/2013 Season Squad
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-21976600-1344328034.png
Stats (Goals / Assists)
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-54832200-1344328045.png
Premier League Stats
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-10683100-1344329162.png
Team Stats
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-25591900-1344329211.png
Fixtures
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-90120400-1344328053.png
Players In/Out
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-36298000-1344328356.png
Chelsea VS Wolves
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-88670100-1344328422.png
Premier League Table (so far)
/monthly_08_2012/post-8452-0-08651000-1344328715.png
All in all, a good start to the season. Obvisually we're not in the Champions League and the early league cup exit was dissapointing but I was using it soley for playing youth / reserve players.
Liverpool are 9th which is nice and I have a home game against them soon. We're playing some really good football at Home and I hope to completely destroy them. Torres and Mata are on FIRE!
I have two players coming in at January with Essien / Malouda leaving. I snapped up transfer listed James Rodiriguez (LW) and Radja Naingollan (CM) for backup to Mata and Ramires.
Lampard will probably leave at the end of the season as his wage his quite high and to be honest, just isn't performing. Sturridge is performing well and intenionally signed Gaitan to be first choice but he hasen't really got going. Josh is out on loan and I hope to give Courtois some more playing time.
Spurs are playing really well at the moment, but not too concerned as they will probably have an awful 2nd half to the season
I will update things as my season goes on!
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator: