- Messages
- 19,153
- Reaction score
- 8,760
Thats daring!And keep benching the best creative player we have since we bought him ( Ziyech ).
Thats daring!And keep benching the best creative player we have since we bought him ( Ziyech ).
It’s nice that Ziyech mummy has signed up to defend the indefensible.Thats daring!
No he is a fat w@nker. At least get your insult right.f**k me monksy you really are an idiot
Probably one of HazardousChoice/Tim's other personalities.I don't even know what the first one is/was?
How can you be sure?No way is it HC or Tim (who shall be making an entrance later I assume)
They wouldn't do that!How can you be sure?
Like my banter is top Axsy!Hey Munk how does it feel to have a groupie?
Lol.. no i'm not. I may be Dutch but i am not a '020' fan. Can't stand the f*ckers.It’s nice that Ziyech mummy has signed up to defend the indefensible.