Pre-Match Predicitions 2022/23 - Week 23 - Southampton (Home)

axman2526


0




Bebe1980


0




Boyne


0




carrickblue


0




coco


0




erskblue


0




Gol15


0




Jezz


0




Mod


0




Munkworth


0




Scott Harris


0




strider6004


0




The Don Antonio


0




Valerie


0




Zeta


0




FlaxenHairedPivot


0
Only time you see me top of any of these prediction tables. Alphabetical champion baby lol.

 
@Mod I’d like to request a username change to a1-munkworth (yellow pages style!) please. 

 
@Mod I’d like to request a username change to a1-munkworth (yellow pages style!) please. 
You know given the second letter of my username is x, you could be truthful and just add an a word that fits your....wonderful personality... and still puts you ahead alphabetical!

So @Modhow about you change his username to Ar$ehole Munkworth?

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mod
Didn't see @CaitlinCFC listed but I suppose Munkynuts counts!
200.gif


 
You know given the second letter of my username is x, you could be truthful and just add an a word that fits your....wonderful personality... and still puts you ahead alphabetical!

So @Modhow about you change his username to A-Very-Lovely-Munkworth?
Thanks dude  :good2:

 
It's rare for me to bet but am tempted to have a punt on Chelsea beating Spuds; Chelsea Women beating Arsenal; my local non-league team, Welling United winning and Rangers defeating Celtic. Could be a big win or money down the drain.

WATP.

 
It's rare for me to bet but am tempted to have a punt on....
I'm going to do it; the most iffy one there is the first one probably! I also don't think that Rangers will beat Celtic (Sorry Ger's)

I might just do a new thing where a forum member loses me a bet every week!

If anyone wants to step up for week 3?

 
I'm going to do it; the most iffy one there is the first one probably! I also don't think that Rangers will beat Celtic (Sorry Ger's)

I might just do a new thing where a forum member loses me a bet every week!

If anyone wants to step up for week 3?


Pulisic to score at anytime. 
Taking a decent corner.

 
I'm going to do it; the most iffy one there is the first one probably! I also don't think that Rangers will beat Celtic (Sorry Ger's)

I might just do a new thing where a forum member loses me a bet every week!

If anyone wants to step up for week 3?
Agree about the first one although would love to be proved wrong. If Rangers beat Celtic I'll have a good drink. Hope to catch some of it after watching the women play at Kingsmeadow.

 
Back
Top