I suggest not checking the score at any point so not to put you off your food.Part of me is relieved I have a family dinner during the match....
Man City 4 - 1 Chelsea
Alvarez 11'
I didn’t expect Haaland to put on a Chelsea strikers performance. He should have had four on his own.It's funny to look through the predictions now and see just how little faith you boys have, blimey! 4's and 5's nil!
You might actually finish above me for once…Nice one @Zeta
Close one this season @Munkunku
@strider6004 doing well up there this season with @Jezz
If he is to be the best predictor, he is our Greatest Of The Season and 3,000 extra competitors won't prevent that @axman2526 That's what being a GOTS is aboutMunk is one perfect score away from topping the table!
Come on we need to encourage more predictors in to stop @Munkunkuwinning the amazing Chelsea theme prize.
Need more of you to help me promote this competition!
![]()
I will continue to predict losses as I have done all season. The team need to get on board.Munk is one perfect score away from topping the table!
Come on we need to encourage more predictors in to stop @Munkunkuwinning the amazing Chelsea theme prize.
Need more of you to help me promote this competition!
![]()
Would be interesting to see your predictions for Emma's Chelsea Girls?I will continue to predict losses as I have done all season. The team need to get on board.