Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,256 Reaction score 22,180 Feb 25, 2025 #21 Surely to goodness we can win this one Chelsea 2 - 0 Southampton Nkunku 23' Click to expand... Oooooh close with that Nkunku goal
Surely to goodness we can win this one Chelsea 2 - 0 Southampton Nkunku 23' Click to expand... Oooooh close with that Nkunku goal
carrickblue Members AF Messages 13,325 Reaction score 5,268 Feb 25, 2025 #22 Oooooh close with that Nkunku goal Click to expand... I demand VAR on that goal, I'm certain it was in the 23rd minute
Oooooh close with that Nkunku goal Click to expand... I demand VAR on that goal, I'm certain it was in the 23rd minute
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,256 Reaction score 22,180 Feb 25, 2025 #23 I demand VAR on that goal, I'm certain it was in the 23rd minute Click to expand... I fully support a VAR check provided it takes half an hour and some wonky lines are drawn.
I demand VAR on that goal, I'm certain it was in the 23rd minute Click to expand... I fully support a VAR check provided it takes half an hour and some wonky lines are drawn.
carrickblue Members AF Messages 13,325 Reaction score 5,268 Feb 25, 2025 #24 I fully support a VAR check provided it takes half an hour and some wonky lines are drawn. Click to expand... Thanks Val at least you can be relied on in a crisis unlike Donald Trump
I fully support a VAR check provided it takes half an hour and some wonky lines are drawn. Click to expand... Thanks Val at least you can be relied on in a crisis unlike Donald Trump
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,256 Reaction score 22,180 Feb 25, 2025 #25 Thanks Val at least you can be relied on in a crisis unlike Donald Trump Click to expand... I'm very good in a crisis as long as it doesn't affect me
Thanks Val at least you can be relied on in a crisis unlike Donald Trump Click to expand... I'm very good in a crisis as long as it doesn't affect me