Pre-Match Predictions (2020/2021) - Week 38 - Aston Villa (Away)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,706
Reaction score
11,411
Week 38 of the PL season predictions. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins a terrible Chelsea-themed prize.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting 2-1 to Chelsea with the first goal scored by Zouma in the 5th minute:  Aston Villa 1-2 Chelsea, Zouma, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target.

Deadline is 30 minutes before kick-off.

------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

-----------------

Leaderboard





erksblue


70




Mod Stark


69




acidicleo


52




Amputechture


50




Zeta


50




Munkworth


48




Cone


42




The Don Antonio


40




Scott Harris


40




Night-T


38





As with Chelsea, it's still all to play for on the last day, with just a single point separating the top 2. Will @erskblue manage to hold on to the title? or will Martin Tyler be left screaming Mod Starkkkkkkkkkk? Who will make it into the champions league for next season? Who will go down as the worst predictor of the season? Or will someone surprise us all with the first ever perfect prediction and come out of nowhere to clinch the title?

Get your predictions in and let's find out!

 
Just to whet your appetites a bit more: the "terrible Chelsea-themed prize" has been purchased.

 
The one that probably predicted less then a third of the games? I dont know how many I missed it would be nice to know exactly how many predictions I made vs points I gained/lost

But the biggest full from grace award goes to you. No one will deny you of that.

And thanks for thinking of me first and foremost, looks like you're not the only one that gets to live rent free 👍

 
Yes, you’re so sh*t at it you couldn’t even keep it up...
Why bother trying to keep it up when I have reached my goal. I'm happy where I come and once I've reached my conclusion it might not look very pretty but I never have see it again because it's normally someone else who gets to clean up 

200.gif


 
Why bother trying to keep it up when I have reached my goal. I'm happy where I come and once I've reached my conclusion it might not look very pretty but I never have see it again because it's normally someone else who gets to clean up 

200.gif


 
Anyway.. 

Villa 1 - 2 Chelsea

Christensen 38

Also have a disallowed goal for offside around the 70th minute for Werner

But he will score a legitimate goal In 90+3 sending us into the top four in a rather dramatic fashion.

Leicester to win (we can thank gary cahill for that)

Liverpool to only manage a draw

 
Anyway.. 

Villa 1 - 2 Chelsea

Christensen 38

Also have a disallowed goal for offside around the 70th minute for Werner

But he will score a legitimate goal In 90+3 sending us into the top four in a rather dramatic fashion.

Leicester to win (we can thank gary cahill for that)

Liverpool to only manage a draw
Ok change Christensen to rudiger but the rest to stay the same

 
Back
Top