Pre-Match Predictions (2021/2022) - Week 15 - West Ham (Away)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,706
Reaction score
11,411
Week 15 of the PL season predictions. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins a terrible Chelsea-themed prize.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting 2-1 to Chelsea with the first goal scored by Christensen in the 5th minute:  West Ham 1-2 Chelsea, Christensen, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target.

Deadline is 5 minutes before kick-off.
Maximum of 1 change per person.


------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

-----------------

Leaderboard





Salato


42




Valerie


37




erskblue


33




goose


33




Cone


32




The Don Antonio


29




CaitlinCFC


27




Zeta


26




LlanCFC


24




Simplymo


23




 
@Zeta this one is for you and nostalgia mate

West ham 1 - 2 Chelsea , Zouma 5

I don't expect the above, in fact with our midfield issues, losing trev and our awful offence I think we get beat and possibly by a couple, but could not resist that prediction. 😉

 
Last edited by a moderator:
West Ham 1 Chelsea 2

Mount 18'

 
Week 15





Salato


42




Valerie


37




erskblue


33




goose


33




Cone


32




The Don Antonio


29




CaitlinCFC


27




Zeta


26




LlanCFC


24




Simplymo


23
Oh my...[almost fainting] I have to make a screenshot of my 2nd spot, this is probably the highpoint of the season.

West Ham 2 - 2 Chelsea

23' Benrahma

 
Oh my...[almost fainting] I have to make a screenshot of my 2nd spot, this is probably the highpoint of the season.

West Ham 2 - 2 Chelsea

23' Benrahma
Changing my goalscorer to Bowen. Wanted to pick Antonio, but that would be copying @Salato  :laugh2:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
West ham 0

Chelsea 2

James or ziyech, I can't pick.. arrrgggghhhh. 

Ziyech 28

 
Back
Top