Pre-Match Predictions (2021/2022) - Week 2 - Arsenal (Away)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,704
Reaction score
11,409
Week 2 of the PL season predictions. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins a terrible Chelsea-themed prize.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting 2-1 to Chelsea with the first goal scored by Zouma in the 5th minute:  Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea, Zouma, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target.

Deadline is 30 minutes before kick-off.

------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

------------------

Leaderboard





Brigadeiro


5




goose


5




Juan Nil


5




Strider6003


5




Zeta


1




erskblue


1




Amputechture


1




The Don Antonio


1




Valerie


1




Ballack & Blu


1




carrickblue


1




BlueLilly


1




Gol15


1




Simplymo


1




Jezz


1




coco


1




Munkworth


1




Cone


1




Mod Stark


1




 
That’ll teach me for being cocky to @Munkworth I see what’s happening here!
200.gif


 
Ah jeez I really don't have a clue what to predict on this one.

If we show up we win, plain and simple we are better than them in every department. I'll bank on TT having us show up.

Arsenal 0 - 2 Chelsea, Lukaku 34

 
Back
Top