Pre-Match Predictions 2021/2022 - Week 29 - Brentford (Home)

Chelsea 3-0 Brentford

Havertz 18'

I have a "family meeting" this afternoon, hopefully I get to check the starting line-up and the second half  :greysweat:

 
Chelsea 4 Brentford 0

Ziyech 28’

 
No James from the start but going to stick to it;

Chelsea 4-0 Brentford Werner ‘14 (He’s got to score at some point)

 
Had a bad dream of us drawing 3-3 with Brentford and Toney causing us problems getting some goals - hope not! I'm not quite that pessimistic, so actually gonna go for:

Chelsea 3 - 1 Brentford

Loftus-Cheek 14'

 
Chelsea 4-0 Brentford

Ziyech 26'
There you go Munk a 4-0 you can copy off 😉

Bit of an odd line up today. Fancy Erikson either scores, or gets an assist, or both, but not sure if that happens first. Hmm

Chelsea 3-1 Brentford,  ziyech 22

 
Had a bad dream of us drawing 3-3 with Brentford and Toney causing us problems getting some goals - hope not! I'm not quite that pessimistic, so actually gonna go for:

Chelsea 3 - 1 Brentford

Loftus-Cheek 14'
Clearly my bad dream wasn't anywhere pessimistic enough (let alone my rubbish prediction!

 
You need more points, we can’t end it with you on that number…

I’m feeling like a 4-0 Chelsea win but I’ll reserve my actual prediction until I see the team sheet (and whether Reece returns). 
You were on the money with a side hitting 4 goals Munk. Well done 😉

Anyone pick Toni or does Zeta have an easy night this time?

 
You were on the money with a side hitting 4 goals Munk. Well done 😉

Anyone pick Toni or does Zeta have an easy night this time?
I don't think anybody picked Rüdiger, so that leaves me to conclude that we and the players worked together to give poor Covid-infected Zeta an easy job this week.

 
I don't think anybody picked Rüdiger, so that leaves me to conclude that we and the players worked together to give poor Covid-infected Zeta an easy job this week.
Hmm did it help him to feel better though?.
200.gif


 
Amputechture


0




axman2526


0




carrickblue


0




Cone


0




erskblue


0




Llangennech


0




Mod Stark


0




Munkworth


0




PloKoon13


0




Salato


0




Strider6004


0




The Don Antonio


0




Valerie


0




Zeta


0




 
Back
Top