Pre-Match Predictions (2021/2022) - Week 3 - Liverpool (Away)

Liverpool - 1 Chelsea - 2

Lukaku 18’

 
Wow all of you confident Taylor won't screw us over again...lol
200.gif


 
I’d like a a rule change so we can submit our predictions up to 15 minutes before so I can see what socks we’re wearing. It’s vital information but by the time we know for certain it’s too late. @Valerie will back me up!

 
Zeta doesn’t do rule changes, my input was given the contempt it deserved.

Meanwhile, how did you do this week Munky?

 
I’d like a a rule change so we can submit our predictions up to 15 minutes before so I can see what socks we’re wearing. It’s vital information but by the time we know for certain it’s too late. @Valerie will back me up!
Socks are important, but after we won the CL final in white socks, I vowed to have a more open mind towards non blue socks.

Don't worry @Munkworth, it will pass.

 
Back
Top