Pre-Match Predictions 2021/2022 - Week 33 - Man Utd (Away)

Well, whaddayaknow, Rashford is starting, when I was preparing myself to pick another first scorer. Come on Marcus, you can do it  :tongue:

Okay, where am I going into hiding after this dreadful and ban-worthy post  :greysweat: [calling Rushdie and Assange for tips]...

 
Well, whaddayaknow, Rashford is starting, when I was preparing myself to pick another first scorer. Come on Marcus, you can do it  :tongue:

Okay, where am I going into hiding after this dreadful and ban-worthy post  :greysweat: [calling Rushdie and Assange for tips]...
200.gif


 
Haven't had a go at this for ages!

Man Utd 1-1 Chelsea, Havertz 35'

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance of the Everton thread today @Zeta ? I may not be awake in time to predict my wrong prediction otherwise lol.

 
PloKoon13


5




Strider6004


5




Valerie


5




Salato


1




axman2526


0




carrickblue


0




erskblue


0




Jezz


0




Mod Stark


0




Munkworth


0




The Don Antonio


0




Zeta


0




 
Back
Top