Pre-Match Predictions 2021/2022 - Week 34 - Everton (Away)

All I care about now is the FA Cup and defending my first place in the prediction league  :angry2:

 
Goose hasn't been here since January, he still sits above me in the table!

I think I'll retire from it at the end of the season and forever talk about my nearly season of 20/21!
Why where did he go?

Also even easier for Zeta this week. 5 points Zeta, 1 point me, everybody else zip all.

 
He’s not going to give you any bonus points. 
200.gif


 
Have to say I a looking forward to seeing all the various predictions once @Zeta puts the Wolves thread up.

Come on everyone we had lots more predictors at the start of the season. Let's end the season by giving Zeta lots of actual predictions to go through 👍

 
Have to say I a looking forward to seeing all the various predictions once @Zeta puts the Wolves thread up.

Come on everyone we had lots more predictors at the start of the season. Let's end the season by giving Zeta lots of actual predictions to go through 👍
He’s already got enough inane bo**ocks to shift through!

#SaveZetaSomeAdmin

 
Zeta


5




axman2526


1




carrickblue


0




erskblue


0




Jezz


0




Mod Stark


0




Munkworth


0




Strider6004


0




The Don Antonio


0




Valerie


0




 
Have to say I a looking forward to seeing all the various predictions once @Zeta puts the Wolves thread up.

Come on everyone we had lots more predictors at the start of the season. Let's end the season by giving Zeta lots of actual predictions to go through 👍
Absolutely not, are you crazy  :shok:  The fewer participants that can threaten my #1 spot, the better!

I'm being controlled by an evil bodysnatcher, this isn't really me 😇

 
Back
Top