Pre-Match Predictions 2021/2022 - Week 38 - Watford (Home)

What did I steal your prediction @Munkworth ?

Hey @Zeta any chance you would be willing to give @Mod a bonus 25 points for the wonderful job he does maintaining this forum? (and in no way at all aimed at upsetting Munk as Mod marches ahead of him) , and because you are such a kind hearted soul who loves to help others feel appreciated? 

200.gif


Hey @Valerie back me up here, am sure Mod would still remain well below you so no threat;)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@axman2526 of course I will support your excellent proposal after @Zeta has posted the end result after tomorrow's match, I'm taking no chances here  :biggrin:  

@Mod knows I love him 🥰

My cat says I need to remain friendly with @Munkworth on account of his cat. There's that, too. Oh, why is life so complicated...

 
Strider: Nah, just decided to go for an ‘optimistic’ score! 😀

To be fair, it certainly is an ‘optimistic one’…😀

Last day of the season and all that!!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, here is the top 10 heading into the final game of the season:





Valerie


75




Salato


66




erskblue


63




carrickblue


58




The Don Antonio


53




axman2526


48




Munkworth


48




Zeta


48




Simplymo


47




goose


45






 
Also, I will go against my better judgement and predict a home win.

Chelsea 3-0 Watford, James, 15

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, here is the top 10 heading into the final game of the season:





Valerie


75




Salato


66




erskblue


63




carrickblue


58




The Don Antonio


53




axman2526


48




Munkworth


48




Zeta


48




Simplymo


47




goose


45
Can’t be right, where’s @Mod?

200.gif


 
As per normal I will wait until teams announced, will Watford come out and amaze as completely relaxed as they know they are down or mentally lose it as thinking about summer holidays.

Will TT try a load of the broader squad as we are already in the CL or go almost full strength. 

Haven't a clue.

 
It does, watch him score first now :biggrin:

He will assist James though!

 
Back
Top