Pre-Match Predictions (2021/2022) - Week 6 - Man City (Home)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,706
Reaction score
11,410
Week 6 of the PL season predictions. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins a terrible Chelsea-themed prize.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting 2-1 to Chelsea with the first goal scored by Christensen in the 5th minute:  Chelsea 2-1 Man City, Christensen, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target.

Deadline is 5 minutes before kick-off.
Maximum of 1 change per person.


------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

------------------

Leaderboard





Salato


31




erskblue


22




Cone


18




goose


18




CaitlinCFC


16




Simplymo


14




carrickblue


13




LlanCFC


13




Munkworth


13




Valerie


13




 
Better get my prediction in early, in case I forget mid-transfer to the airport.

Chelsea 1-1 Man City

Lukaku 67'

 
I predict that @Munkworth will be just like me, predicting a 5 goals game. Amazing.
Chelsea 1-0 Man City Lukaku 63’

@Zeta as Gol’s prediction about me was wrong I think not only should be forfeit his points this round but @Mod Stark should also be deducted all of his points and have them awarded to me. Thank you. 

 
I don't think I have many points to even give away.

The season is young!

 
Chelsea 1-0 Man City Lukaku 63’

@Zeta as Gol’s prediction about me was wrong I think not only should be forfeit his points this round but @Mod Stark should also be deducted all of his points and have them awarded to me. Thank you. 
200.gif


 
Back
Top