Scott Harris
Legend
- Messages
- 44,818
- Reaction score
- 33,259
Team selection has left me depressed
Chelsea 1-3 Arsenal
Matinelli, 28
Chelsea 1-3 Arsenal
Matinelli, 28
I’ve obtained a point but I’m not happy about it.Oh those poor, poor fools who thought we would get something out of the game...
Neither am I.
27-0 then from Captain Optimism.Neither am I.
What a fool I was to listen to @Mod and @Amputechturethat Auba would score...or think any of our players.
Spoiler for Saturday, I am going for one of 4-0, 5-0 and 6-0 to Newcastle. Depends how optimistic I feel.
You clearly are still a sleepy kitty as that was not one of the 3 options I said I would pick from.27-0 then from Captain Optimism.
But for goal poacher Gabirel I would have been right on my feeling Saka would score lol.Peter Beardsley. Dog dirt.
Almiron is in amazing form. Smart money on him. Though if Wilson is injured and they start Wood, with our terrible defending at set plays that could be a good choice.First scorer?