axman2526
Legend
- Messages
- 39,694
- Reaction score
- 20,269
And if Kepa starts?Don't know about a win, possibly a draw! It just all depends on.... Mendy!
And if Kepa starts?Don't know about a win, possibly a draw! It just all depends on.... Mendy!
I more meant for your prediction. If Kepa starts you predicting us a win?Then the ball can more safely be dispersed of/cleared down the pitch, instead of hitting Jesus's left leg on the way out or going out for an Arsenal throw!
Chelsea 4-0 ArsenalI’m feeling an 0-8 but I’m not sure I can bring myself to predict it.
Aubameyang. Thank me later.For what it is worth I am having a strong draw to a Saka first goal, like I did for Trossard last week.
Well I think Zeta is on to something with Mendy in goal. I will stick with my scoreline, but as this game will be over by the time I wake up and I therefore won't have time to adapt the first scorer if Auba does not start I will stick with the same minute.@Zeta! Chelsea 1-3 Arsenal, Aubameyang 15
You lost me at Well I thinkWell I think Zeta is on to something with Mendy in goal. I will stick with my scoreline, but as this game will be over by the time I wake up and I therefore won't have time to adapt the first scorer if Auba does not start I will stick with the same minute.
If Auba does not start I would change my scorer to Saka, or Martinelli if Auba and Saka don't start.
Auba has the same odds for an anytime goal as Jesus at 2/1, he'll bang one in!Aubameyang. Thank me later.
Gabriel Jesus? Probably will aye should get plenty of chances.Auba has the same odds for an anytime goal as Jesus at 2/1, he'll bang one in!
Is that from bet365?Auba has the same odds for an anytime goal as Jesus at 2/1, he'll bang one in!