Pre-Match Predictions 2022/2023 - Week 15 - Bournemouth (Home)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,703
Reaction score
11,409
Well, back to this sh*t again.

Week 15 of the PL season predictions.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting a 2-1 to defeat for Chelsea with the first goal scored by Mount in the 5th minute: Chelsea 1-2 Bournemouth, Mount, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target. 

If you are predicting an own goal as the first scorer, you don't need a player name, but you do need to specify which team gets the goal. E.g. If Chelsea are playing Man Utd and you think Chelsea will score first with Man Utd scoring an own goal, it would be something like: Chelsea 2-1, Own Goal (Chelsea), 35. So the own goal team is the team that gets the goal, not the team that puts the ball into their own net.

Deadline is 5 minutes before kick-off.
Maximum of 1 change per person.


------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

 
Can we have a Christmas table Zeets, just so we know to pull our fingers out for the 2nd half of the season.

Chelsea - 3 Bournemouth - 1

Havertz 23’

 
Can we have a Christmas table Zeets, just so we know to pull our fingers out for the 2nd half of the season.

Chelsea - 3 Bournemouth - 1

Havertz 23’
Scott Harris, Axman, Loz are sneakily doing well, that much I know...

 
Scott Harris, Axman, Loz are sneakily doing well, that much I know...
Nope

Can we have a Christmas table Zeets, just so we know to pull our fingers out for the 2nd half of the season.
I have been through each games predictions so here is the top 10 and here you go @Mod

1.  ERSKblue - 48

2. Coco - 41

3. Valerie-39

4. Amputechture -33

5. Zeta -29

6. The Don Antonio-28

7. Mod - 28

8. Loz -26

9. Munkworth -26

10. Scott Harris -24

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Nope

I have been through each games predictions so here is the top 10 and here you go @Mod

1.  ERSKblue - 48

2. Coco - 41

3. Valerie-39

4. Amputechture -33

5. Zeta -29

6. The Don Antonio-28

7. Mod - 28

8. Loz -26

9. Munkworth -26

10. Scott Harris -24
Did you check the correct season? No way some people I won't mention (I might be one of them) have so many points...

 
The table is a surprise at the end of the season, this year. I haven't looked at it either.

 
Did you check the correct season? No way some people I won't mention (I might be one of them) have so many points...
Depends whether you think I took the time to go through all those different match threads and calculate each posters points total, or if it is all guess work on my part....

200.gif


Could you communicate with the Premier League to start operating the same system to help with our anxiety?
200.gif


 
Depends whether you think I took the time to go through all those different match threads and calculate each posters points total, or if it is all guess work on my part....

I was kind of hoping you had, now I have to do it myself :sad: . In the boss's time of course.

 
Back
Top