We scored 3 times twice I think, both early October. It would be nice to get back to that..Changing my prediction after apparently some new faces are going to be in the starting lineup...
Chelsea 3 : 0 Fulham, Enzo Fernández, 33'.
You ripped mine and changed 2 numbers, you even left the sentence at the top of it!
You should be docked at least 5 points!
Something shifty is occuring gentlemen!Chelsea 3 Fulham 1
Mudryk 23 mins
Hopefully it is a good sign as I only look at others predictions after I have posted to avoid being subconsciously influenced.Something shifty is occuring gentlemen!
That was the 83rd minute, wasn't it?Another game Zeta has to go through again to find the first shot on target....
Another game Zeta has to go through again to find the first shot on target....
Fulham has a shot on target in the first half am pretty sure. Not sure if they had one before that lovely save Kepa made.That was the 83rd minute, wasn't it?
If only Havertz hadn't fukked up, I would have discussion with Zeta about which minute the goal was scored....
Nonono, half the fun is discussing our wayward predictions!Been trying to think of a way where people’s predictions are only shown after kick off!
No table. No seeing other predictions. No fun.Nonono, half the fun is discussing our wayward predictions!