Gol15
Defender of the faith
- Messages
- 14,967
- Reaction score
- 9,376
Could have been worse, you could have had the correct results and played the uno card for 0 points like mef**k VAR!
Could have been worse, you could have had the correct results and played the uno card for 0 points like mef**k VAR!
Could have been worse, you could have had the correct results and played the uno card for 0 points like me![]()
If you take my advice for the third time, you're certifiable! Harsh, but it needs to be said.
Thank you. So glad that the pikeys had their second goal disallowed. Predicting the right score was good but beating West Ham was even better.
No no, so long as the team wins I am happy to keep getting 0 points, also know as doing a @MunkworthOooh, I thought you were blaming me for not winning any points yourself![]()
I HAVE ONE POINT!No no, so long as the team wins I am happy to keep getting 0 points, also know as doing a @Munkworth![]()
You will be above Wet Spam before you know itI. HAVE. ONE (1). POINT.
Miss 2 games and get removed...lolBoyne
5
Cone
5
erskblue
5
Amputechture
2
coco
1
loz
1
Mod
1
RIP Mourinho
1
strider6004
1
The Don Antonio
1
axman2526
0
carrickblue
0
Gol15
0
Jezz
0
Munkworth
0
Salato
0
Valerie
0
Zeta
0