Pre-Match Predictions 2022/23 - Week 29 - Liverpool (Home)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,700
Reaction score
11,408
Week 29 of the PL season predictions.

Your prediction should be of the score, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example, if I am predicting a 2-1 win for Chelsea with the first goal scored by Mount in the 5th minute: Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool, Mount, 5

NOTE: If you do not include the team names in your prediction and instead just put the score, e.g. "1-2" I will assume Home - Away.

If you're predicting a 0-0, then the player name and minute should be of the first shot on target, rather than first goal.  If you predict a scoring game, but the result is 0-0, then the player name and minute will, again, be of the first shot on target. 

If you are predicting an own goal as the first scorer, you don't need a player name, but you do need to specify which team gets the goal. E.g. If Chelsea are playing Man Utd and you think Chelsea will score first with Man Utd scoring an own goal, it would be something like: Chelsea 2-1, Own Goal (Chelsea), 35. So the own goal team is the team that gets the goal, not the team that puts the ball into their own net.

Deadline is 5 minutes before kick-off.
Maximum of 1 change per person.


------------------
Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

 
Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool 

Havertz 37th min.

So it’ll be anything apart from this score and first scorer!😀

 
Chelsea - 3 Liverpool - 2 

James 27’

 
Chelsea  0 - 0 Liverpool

First shot on goal Chilwell 8'
I’m undecided on bore draw or a Chelsea trouncing. Hopefully it’s boring and I switch over to watch Henning Wehn doing stand up at 9pm instead. 

 
I’m undecided on bore draw or a Chelsea trouncing. Hopefully it’s boring and I switch over to watch Henning Wehn doing stand up at 9pm instead. 
I've bought icecream @Munkworth, and predicted a 0-0 draw. I've done my bit for an unexpected result. And now I'm going to google Henning Wehn, never heard of him.

 
Chelsea  0 - 0 Liverpool

First shot on goal Chilwell 8'
Yeah is what us and Liverpool do more often  than not. Could be different depending on if Bruno is inept or not but gotta go with the bore draw.

Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool, First shot on target Salah, 13

 
Going to have to go with the humiliating loss. 
 

Chelsea 0-3 Liverpool Jota 21

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah is what us and Liverpool do more often  than not. Could be different depending on if Bruno is inept or not but gotta go with the bore draw.

Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool, First shot on target Salah, 13
Bloody Klopp...

Same scoreline, change first Sot to Nunez 13

 
I'm a numpty. I forgot to put in a prediction so no points for me. I did worse than the team.

 
Back
Top