Pre-Match Predictions 2022/23 - Week 33 - Arsenal (Away)

Zeta


6




Boyne


5




axman2526


1




carrickblue


1




Munkworth


1




Salato


1




Scott Harris


1




strider6004


1




Valerie


1




coco


0




erskblue


0




Gol15


0




Mod


0




The Don Antonio


0




 
Just saying, since I went on a mad bender and predicted all defeats for the remainder of the season, I'm pretty sure I've got the most points.

 
Just saying, since I went on a mad bender and predicted all defeats for the remainder of the season, I'm pretty sure I've got the most points.
So this is the year you buy yourself an amazing Chelsea themed prize?

200.gif


 
Typical. When I predict we score no goal, as per new tradition, we score an utterly useless goal. 

 
Typical. When I predict we score no goal, as per new tradition, we score an utterly useless goal. 
Typical Arsenal ruining my day. They could have easily scored five and conceded zero if they’d tried. Jorginho letting me down yet again too. 

 
Back
Top