The Don Antonio First Team Regular Messages 4,043 Reaction score 2,672 Nov 12, 2023 #41 Valerie said: @The Don Antonio Your prediction is in the wrong thread, your nil points may not count Click to expand... Wow, thanks. Hahahahhaha @ nil points. May be I should add one more goal for Chelsea.
Valerie said: @The Don Antonio Your prediction is in the wrong thread, your nil points may not count Click to expand... Wow, thanks. Hahahahhaha @ nil points. May be I should add one more goal for Chelsea.
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,253 Reaction score 22,178 Nov 12, 2023 #42 The Don Antonio said: Wow, thanks. Hahahahhaha @ nil points. May be I should add one more goal for Chelsea. Click to expand... Absolutely. Go for it!
The Don Antonio said: Wow, thanks. Hahahahhaha @ nil points. May be I should add one more goal for Chelsea. Click to expand... Absolutely. Go for it!