So close Gol.Newcastle 3-1 Chelsea, Isak, 33'.
You should know better than to predict us not getting beat.i am losing the will to go on
Huh @Munkunkuis higher in the table than Chelsea are...axman2526
6
Blue Exile
6
Gol15
6
Jezz
6
Scott Harris
6
Bebe1980
1
Munkworth
1
Boyne
0
carrickblue
0
erskblue
0
FlaxenHairedPivot
0
Llangennech
0
Mod
0
Salato
0
strider6004
0
The Don Antonio
0
Valerie
0
Zeta
0
Some of us live in reality where we are fully aware how sh*t we’ve actually become. It’ll be interesting to see how far I get predicting a loss game.
Amazing tactic for the current metaSome of us live in reality where we are fully aware how sh*t we’ve actually become. It’ll be interesting to see how far I get predicting a loss game.
I’m already a loser might as well take the club down with me.
That makes two of us, down we go then...I’m already a loser might as well take the club down with me.