Pre-Match Predictions 2023/24 - Week 3 - Luton (Home)

Jezz


10




axman2526


6




dermott


6




Amputechture


5




Blue Exile


5




Boyne


5




FlaxenHairedPivot


5




The Don Antonio


5




carrickblue


1




Cone


1




erskblue


1




Gol15


1




Mod


1




Salato


1




Scott Harris


1




strider6004


1




Munkworth


0




Valerie


0




Zeta


0
Bah. You can just never count on Chelsea to do the right thing. 

 
Bah. I'm counting Sterling's blast straight at the keeper and Chilly's bizarre reluctance to shoot. That's 5-0 with Sterling as first scorer. I thank you!

 
Didn't @Salato have a perfect score in the season of my epic championship (but I've stayed humble) ?
Yea I had a lucky bullseye hit back then early on (think was September?) - but couldn’t compare in the long run to your impressive superior consistency that season! ⚽💙👍

 
Correct. You won in spite of @Salato's perfect score.

He got 30 points in the 4th match of the 2021/22 season against Aston Villa.
That was the match - I remember my perfect prediction got going that day with Lukaku getting the first goal early in the match - in my opinion maybe one of his greatest contributions during his playing time at the club!😉

 
Back
Top