Valerie
Only one 23
- Messages
- 35,254
- Reaction score
- 22,179
I finally got some points, that's been a while! Jackson is the best 
@nonotnowjim will never talk to me again...
@nonotnowjim will never talk to me again...
Oh me of little faith.Chelsea 1 - 1 Aston Villa
Jackson 39th min.
Well you were the crazy one before kickoff, however you and Llang were right we actually kept a clean sheet!Chelsea 3-0 Aston Villa
Palmer 9'
I don't need to talk to you anymore..I have a new friend called gunslinger...and he (or she?) is the best.I finally got some points, that's been a while! Jackson is the best
@nonotnowjim will never talk to me again...![]()
So fickle... you think you've bonded, but nooooooI don't need to talk to you anymore..I have a new friend called gunslinger...and he (or she?) is the best.
Love you really….. you still after the ladies M shirt with NNNJ on the back?So fickle... you think you've bonded, but noooooo
I'm not sure I would be sending the right message if I wore a "No..." shirtLove you really….. you still after the ladies M shirt with NNNJ on the back?
Xmas coming up….
‘ Yes please now Jim’ work better for you?I'm not sure I would be sending the right message if I wore a "No..." shirt![]()