Pre-Match Predictions (2024/2025) - Week 14 - Southampton (Away)

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,697
Reaction score
11,405
Predict the score, the first scorer and the minute of the first goal. If no goals, will use the first shot on target.

Correct Result (W, D, L): 1 point
Correct Score: 5 points
Correct First Scorer: 5 points
Correct First Scorer and Minute: 15 points
Correct Everything: 30 points

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Southampton 0 - 6 Chelsea whoever starts out of  Nkunku & Jackson 4

Tim Werner to appear and score a hat trick randomly.

 
Ah pi$$ I am not sure if Nico starts but if I will take a chance and change it if I have time at work.

Southampton 0-4 Chelsea, Jackson 8

 
Southampton 1-3 Chelsea, Palmer will score at around 15 minutes

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah pi$$ I am not sure if Nico starts but if I will take a chance and change it if I have time at work.

Southampton 0-4 Chelsea, Jackson 8
Oh well this is getting changed.

Southampton 2-3 Chelsea, Madueke 8

 
Back
Top