Blue Exile Clear Eyes, Full Hearts... Messages 4,970 Reaction score 1,055 Dec 8, 2024 #21 2-2 Solanke 27
S Simplymo Members AF Messages 1,842 Reaction score 1,194 Dec 9, 2024 #22 Simplymo said: Spuds 2 Chelsea 4 Jacko 18 Click to expand... Get in. Nvm, ugh...I just remembered they scored a third. Lol Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2024
Simplymo said: Spuds 2 Chelsea 4 Jacko 18 Click to expand... Get in. Nvm, ugh...I just remembered they scored a third. Lol
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,770 Dec 9, 2024 #23 Simplymo said: Nvm, ugh...I just remembered they scored a third. Lol Click to expand... You just copied mine anyway!
Simplymo said: Nvm, ugh...I just remembered they scored a third. Lol Click to expand... You just copied mine anyway!
S Simplymo Members AF Messages 1,842 Reaction score 1,194 Dec 9, 2024 #24 Mod said: You just copied mine anyway! Click to expand... Hmmmm...wait, you know something we don't? Should we be copying you? You can tell me bud, I won't tell anyone! Promise! bo**ocks you're going to make me look, aren't ya!!! I try not to look at any of the other predictions as it throws me right off. Well, going with my gut has been sh*t anyway tbh....losing it, my poor mojo.
Mod said: You just copied mine anyway! Click to expand... Hmmmm...wait, you know something we don't? Should we be copying you? You can tell me bud, I won't tell anyone! Promise! bo**ocks you're going to make me look, aren't ya!!! I try not to look at any of the other predictions as it throws me right off. Well, going with my gut has been sh*t anyway tbh....losing it, my poor mojo.