FlaxenHairedPivot Youth Team Messages 118 Reaction score 61 Oct 27, 2024 #21 FlaxenHairedPivot said: Chels 2-1 Newcastle Jackson 21' Click to expand... Damn Jacko, couldn't he have waited another 3 mins
FlaxenHairedPivot said: Chels 2-1 Newcastle Jackson 21' Click to expand... Damn Jacko, couldn't he have waited another 3 mins
S Simplymo Members AF Messages 1,842 Reaction score 1,194 Oct 27, 2024 #22 Simplymo said: Chels 2 Newcastle 1 Jackson 38 Click to expand... Ooo....I haven't checked. Is the time right too?
Simplymo said: Chels 2 Newcastle 1 Jackson 38 Click to expand... Ooo....I haven't checked. Is the time right too?
S Simplymo Members AF Messages 1,842 Reaction score 1,194 Oct 27, 2024 #23 Oh, nvm...lol FlaxenHairedPivot said: Damn Jacko, couldn't he have waited another 3 mins Click to expand... Simplymo said: Ooo....I haven't checked. Is the time right too? Click to expand...
Oh, nvm...lol FlaxenHairedPivot said: Damn Jacko, couldn't he have waited another 3 mins Click to expand... Simplymo said: Ooo....I haven't checked. Is the time right too? Click to expand...