axman2526 Legend Messages 39,693 Reaction score 20,269 Jan 14, 2025 #21 Zeta said: Chelsea 1-1 Bournemouth, Palmer, 33 Click to expand... 6 points to Zeta, could it finally be time that he buys himself an amazingly expensive Chelsea themed prize?
Zeta said: Chelsea 1-1 Bournemouth, Palmer, 33 Click to expand... 6 points to Zeta, could it finally be time that he buys himself an amazingly expensive Chelsea themed prize?
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,770 Jan 14, 2025 #22 How are we doing in way of a table so far?
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,254 Reaction score 22,179 Jan 15, 2025 #23 Mod said: How are we doing in way of a table so far? Click to expand... For once, I got my score prediction right, but I would have preferred a win I did break into the top 5,000 of the club's predictor game, out of almost 130,000, yessirree!
Mod said: How are we doing in way of a table so far? Click to expand... For once, I got my score prediction right, but I would have preferred a win I did break into the top 5,000 of the club's predictor game, out of almost 130,000, yessirree!
Zeta Members AF Messages 24,700 Reaction score 11,408 Jan 15, 2025 #24 I haven't started the table yet. I'll just do the whole season at the end.
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,254 Reaction score 22,179 Jan 15, 2025 #25 Zeta said: I haven't started the table yet. I'll just do the whole season at the end. Click to expand... Now I won't know who to get banned and eliminate the competition
Zeta said: I haven't started the table yet. I'll just do the whole season at the end. Click to expand... Now I won't know who to get banned and eliminate the competition